When Hermione Fights
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Inhaltsangabe

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Knockturn Alley

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Cate Snape
Kniesel
Kniesel
Cate Snape

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

Knockturn Alley Empty
BeitragThema: Knockturn Alley   Knockturn Alley EmptySo Feb 26, 2017 1:34 am

Notiz: Nachdem eine sehr unhöfliche Autorin meinte, dass die Grammatik so schlecht wäre dass es eine Tortur ist, die Story zu lesen, hab ich mich entschieden dass wir das nochmal durchbetan. (Aber gut sie war ne Grammar Nazi schlecht hin. xD) Hier also beginnen wir wieder mit dem Double Betan. Ich hoffe es ist jetzt besser. ^^ Beta: Cornelia. :* ♥️
LoLove,
Cate xx

Darkness, nothing but darkness surrounded me. Not only just the darkness of night! No, life itself was filled with darkness. I lived in dark times after all, unfortunately. I had realized and accepted this fact faster than the others, as was often the case. That was why I stood here in this damned alley and tried, even in the darkness, to blend in further with the shadows.

I pulled the hood of my black robe far down over my face to avoid any chance of being recognized. I was hurrying towards my goal with purpose, walking over the worn cobblestones, like all the other disguised shapes.

No one here was interested in anyone else because everyone had something to hide.

Tonight, I would implement the first part of my plan. Afterwards, I could begin to carry out the rest of my life plan, step by step. It would not be easy, but what ever was in life?

For he was back!

Him, embodiment of ultimate evil, who had been on our heels since our first year at Hogwarts. Now a lot was about to change.

Poor Harry!

I still felt awfully sorry for him, as he had been chased by him from the very beginning. And Harry had played a major role, had been cast in the lead, as it was his blood that made the reincarnation of Voldemort possible. As for me, I would not be Hermione Jean Granger if my brain had not kicked in as soon as Harry had reappeared from nowhere with Cedric's dead body.

Yes, I was sad, even devastated by the events, but I never took the time to grieve. In the end it did not help in any way and it certainly did not bring Cedric back from the dead. I still could not grasp it, Cedric, the good and handsome Gryffindor was no longer among us. Later that evening in the hospital wing Harry had given Ron and me a summary of everything that had happened in the graveyard but I did not allow myself to mourn. Rather, I had to spring into action! He had gathered his loyal followers around him and would soon be getting back to his old strength and that was why I was standing here at midnight in Knockturn Alley, trying to become one with the darkness. A new era had begun now that he had returned. Nothing would ever be the same, it wouldn’t be like the past fourteen years! Our time of peace and our quiet life was irrevocably over!

Now it was time to prepare to fight, the war was coming. Time was running out and I was willing to use however much I could grasp. A smile appeared on my lips as my thoughts wandered towards anyone who could claim to know me. I imagined how all of them, the Weasleys, the professors, the other students, their parents and Harry would have a heart attack if they knew where geeky little Miss Gryffindor roamed about at this time of day.

Here you could get everything your heart desired, if the price was right.

Anyone who dared to venture into Knockturn Alley knew that they walked on forbidden, illegal ground and also knew the consequences. I was aware of that as well and I was ready to take the risk, because I knew I would never get what I desired the legal way. Indeed, what those who believed they had known me for years did not, in fact, know, was that I was not as good, dear, naive, and compliant as they thought.

My grin became downright nasty.

I knew how to conduct my questionable activities under the cover of darkness, often late at night and always in secret. NO ONE ever noticed me. If they knew they would be truly shocked by my actions because in people's perception Harry and Ron were the two driving forces of our trio, the ones who started the dangerous and forbidden actions, not me, the prim and proper Hermione.

Not even Harry and Ron knew about my activities inside Hogwarts. They did not have the smallest clue about what was going on because I would bet my right hand that they would also not approve. But enough of that, I needed to continue further, way deeper into the alley. I tried to move as discreetly as possible.

I could not suppress a little shiver for the environment was too surreal, too squalid. Here was the vermin of the magical society. Thieves and murderers. It was a dangerous path to tread. The vermin felt so comfortable here that it was as unsafe in the daylight as during the night. The dark alley, which was bigger than one would have thought, was showcasing everything that Diagon Alley offered but in a broader variety and what I saw in the displays fascinated me very much. I would return at another point, when I had more time because I could really use some of these products.

I carefully moved towards my target. Since I had never been here, I allowed my senses and my research to lead me. I had been planning this excursion for the past two weeks and yesterday I had prepared myself explicitly for this late night shopping spree. I did not want anything left to chance. It was way too dangerous. Although, in the last few years, I had shown that I attracted danger as well as adventure and I loved it; otherwise I would never have developed such a close friendship with Harry Potter, who was a guaranteed magnet for such situations.

Yes, carrying on alongside Harry was good practice. But to be able to cope with this situation alone and on my own, and to be successful, that required careful planning and preparation...
Nach oben Nach unten

Knockturn Alley
Seite 1 von 1